Do you need:
- A boost for your creative practice and confidence?
- A spark for your creativity?
- A tip for beginning to learn something new?
- A trick for getting unstuck?
- A method to postpone procrastination?
- A tool to help your kids with learning something difficult?
- A self-administered kick in the pants to just get on with a dreaded task?
Just last week Suzi Colpa and I were discussing these ideas with a group of women who attended our Tea and Tales event.
Ahh, it’s time to master the magical 15 minutes.
You can use the magical 15 minutes on your own, or you can multiply the magic with other creative souls gathered in person or online.
How do you master the magic?
Here are steps to elevate any old 15 minutes to magical:
1. Know your core values and why you want to create.
2. Take a deep breath and connect with your intention and how you want to feel.
3. Set a timer for 15 minutes
4. Focus, for just the next 15 minutes until the timer sounds, let go of all your other to dos, shoulds, nagging doubts, and put all your energy into what you are creating.
5. Come to a stop after you hear the buzz.
6. Take another deep breath and celebrate and appreciate what you have just created.
7. Choose to share if you wish.
8. Checkin with your intentions.
9. Commit to making magic in your life.
You can learn something new at any age.
You can grow and change joyfully if ask, try, do and smile.
Tap into your heart of courage and allow yourself to be a beginner and as Suzi says, make something messy.
Ask, try, and do. Be brave, be happy, be you!
Now, set your timer and let the magic begin.
Do you have something to share?
Please add your voice in the comments, thanks!